Maternal, Fetal and Neonatal Foundation
M. F. N. F.
Comprehensive Obstetrics and Gynecology
6 – 10 July 2019
Cairo – Egypt
(3 Lectures followed by Hands on daily for 5 days)
Prof. Mohamed Hesham Mokhtar
Prof. Ghada Mansour
Prof. Abd El Monsef Sedek
Treasurer of Foundation
Prof. Ahmed Fathy Amer
Dr. Shymaa Saeed
Dr. Tamer El Garhy
- Physics and technology of ultrasound, preparing a scan and technical aspects.
- First trimester ultrasound scan and screening
- Second trimester ultrasound scan, fetal anatomy and fetal biometry.
- Fetal anomalies: CNS, Renal, GIT, Limb, & Heart
- Doppler ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology
- Fetal growth
- Placenta, amniotic fluid and umbilical cord.
- Writing an ultrasound report
- Introduction to 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Basic pelvic scan and uterine anomalies.
- Differential diagnosis of ovarian masses
- Ultrasound in infertility
- Ultrasound of ectopic pregnancy
- Invasive procedures
Egyptians: 1,500 EGP
Non Egyptians: 150 US$
Please complete the registration form, and you will receive a confirmation with payment instructions
Registration is not confirmed without full payment
[[[["field4","equal_to","Egyptians Lectures Only - 1,200 EGP"]],[["redirect_to"]],"and"],[[["field4",null,"Egyptians Lectures and Cadaveric - 6,000 EGP"]],[["redirect_to"]],"and"]]
1 Step 1